Any feat that relies on a TL for success may be improved using AP. 1 AP will improve the TL of a feat by 1, e.g. S TUFF become RM TUFF.
- Out of Sight – avoid be targeted for 1 combat round.
- Burglar – automatically pick any lock of S TUFF.
- Swift Disarm – disarm a target opponent (must occur as a reaction to an attack).
- Feint – inflict 2 damage when an opponent misses an attack against you.
- Summon Power – On a roll of 6+, gain +2 temporary MP (lost after combat).
- Replicate Spell – Cast a spell twice in one turn (still pay its MP cost).
- Healing Touch – Transfer up to 4 of your HP to an injured ally.
- Flash – Blind all visible enemies for 1 combat round.
- Blood Feud – When damaged, gain +2 attack bonus against the offender.
- Nobilis – prevent a nearby ally from taking damage (take damage instead).
- Threatening – Enemies target you for 2 combat rounds (+2 temp HP)
- Rage – lower enemy toughness level by 2 for 1 combat round.
- Animal Form – take your animal form, gain one: +2 DAM, -2 TUFF or +3 TUFF
- Wrapping Vines (II) – render target immobile for 1d5+2 turns (+2 improvement over wrapping vines).
- Peaceful Warrior – avoid an enemy’s successful attack.
- Earthen Spirit – on a roll of 6 +, gain/give +3 temporary HP (lost after combat).